Welcome to Themebox.link
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you represent that you are over the age of 13, as this Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Themebox.link or our Service.
In our discretion, we may maintain different accounts for different types of Users. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to Themebox.link with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for that third-party service. The Service is not available to any User who has been removed from the Service by Themebox.link.
- 1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- 2. All information you submit to Themebox.link or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times;
- 3. You agree to be contacted via Email, SMS and text messaging by Themebox.link, and third parties if relevant, regarding Themebox.link’ services;
- 4. You hereby grant Themebox.linkThemebox.link permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our website as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the Service or for marketing purposes thereof;
- 5. By using the Service, you are granting us permission to access your account and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the Service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of Services.
- 6. Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0. All .PSD files are packaged separately and are not licensed under the GPL 2.0. Instead, these files inherit the Themebox.link Personal Use License. These files are given to all Clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
You may visit our Site without registering. However, in order to buy any of our themes or products you will be required to register for an account. When creating an account we will collect your name, address, country of origin and email. If you decide to purchase any of our products, you will also be required to submit your PayPal or credit card information to our third party payment processors. We may also ask you for additional information if necessary.
3. Responsibility For User Content
It is the policy of Themebox.link to respond to all claims of intellectual property infringement. We will promptly investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this website:
Attention: Legal Department
190 Oxford St, London W1D 1NR
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
6. Use of Third Party Services
7. Representations and Warranties and Indemnification
8. Disclaimers and Limitations
IN NO EVENT SHALL THEMEBOX.LINK OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. THEMEBOX.LINK’ LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF THEMEBOX.LINK’ SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL SUM OF $500.00. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN THEMEBOX.LINK AND YOU. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not always apply.
For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability: Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
ERRORS AND DELAYS
Themebox.link is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or any other technical problems.
9. Subscriptions and Payment
Refund Policy: We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to thirty (30) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at email@example.com with a description of your problem and request for a refund.
Taxes: You are solely responsible for any applicable state, federal or provincial taxes. Although you may not be charged taxes by us, you agree that you will pay any applicable taxes or fees to your local or state tax agency for any purchases. We are not responsible for collecting, transmitting, or advising on taxes, duties, or other levies by the government regarding your purchases.
11. Dispute Resolution
12. Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver
13. Copyright and Trade Mark Notices